Rashes below bump and leg
Hello sir/madam My son aged 4 years got rashes below bumps and legs and few in hand elbow. Doctor suggested ATREX syrup and HH DERM Cream and it's about 15 days and not reauced. Doctor said it's not hand foot mouth decease, he dont have ulcer in mouth. Rashes are itchy. I am uploading few pics please suggest. Rashes are spreading day by day.

Dr. Syed Rahil
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad
Greetings! thanks for the query. Based on the description and photos the most likely diagnosis is Scabies. The other possibility is insect bites. In either case your child needs to be seen by dermatologist for a complete physical examination and prescription of correct treatment. "Atarax" and "WHH derm cream" will give only temporary relief and will not solve the problem.
Please visit a Dermatologist for evaluation and treatment of your son's condition.