Rashes around my penis ..

Few days ago I feel some etching around my penis....after I saw there ..there is many rashes . not simple rashes I think this allergy a days I m in pain ...I do all types of medicine like :: oiling.... ...soframycine .....powder etc but no changes occurs ...this allergy is spread day by day .....around my penis.....please tell me a great specialist ....
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes around my penis ..

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Kumar Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Hope it helps you. Dr MK Agarwala New Delhi
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?