Rashes and ichhing
I am facing rashes and ichhing on my private part. I applied boroplus and powder no relief. Is there any serious matter or I should do home remedy.

It's Fungus infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
This seems to b a condition called intertrigo and it will aggravate with sweating. Consult a Dermatologist for the same.
Duration of problem. Any other medical illness Any treatment so far