Rashes & itching on neck
Hi , Its been a month that I have these rashes aroun the neck area, both sides ..this is very itchy n red. I have been applying ring guard , however iys still the same ..kindly help

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi This seems to be an sun allergy as the location is over the neck. Please use a sunscreen regularly and use am umbrella when you are out in the sun. Use a moisturiser and an antihistamines tablets. You may need topical steroid creams as well. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and treatments