Rash type in mouth
I got something like rash inside mouth,what I need to do. I attached image also in that you can see the diff from left to right,right side corner is problem. Thanks in advance.
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Though picture is not very clear I can see some mucosal changes in your oral cavity near your soft palate. You should consult nearby ENT specialist or oral surgeon for examination and adequate treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.