Rash on palms and feet

I have been noticing , for the last one year , rashes on my palms and feet after consumption of alcohol. The reaction however takes time to show up by which i mean a couple of hours. The rash is more on the palms than the feet though. It causes a lot of itching and redness on the palms. It took me a while to figure out the actual cause i never thought alcohol could cause something like this. Should i be worried ? What should i do apart from quitting alcohol ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Rash on palms and feet

Dr. Sidaarth Khera Delhi | Dermatologist
As the rash only comes along with the alcohol consumption you need not worry too much. Pls make a food diary where you enter everything you take for 15 days and try to find any other things which bring out the rash.
No need for a regular treatment it seems. If the rash still comes  take an anti allergic tablet and visit a dermatologist near you.