Rash between breasts
I have developed this rash between my breasts since yesterday. It's red but not itchy. But has a slight burning sensation. I m applying Candid cream on it. Is it ok or should I apply any other ointment.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to understand that since there is moisture and sweat there such things can happen. So treat the sweat and moisture . It will be enough. Just apply a powder like mycoderm twice a day. Do not apply candid cream in my opinion. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain.  Bangalore.
You are doing a good treatment. Also make sure the are stays dry and wear cotton clothes to reduce sweat and ease the symptoms.
Do not apply candid cream, its harmful, keep it dry it heal by own.

Yeast rash under breast treatment