Rash and Pimples

I have developed rash and zits and I have become very dark skinned in a span of 3 days. I suspect that the dandruff that falls from my hair is the reason behind it(not sure entirely). I have itichness where the pimple (zit) is located.

Doctor Answers (1) on Rash and Pimples

Sun tan is a common situation in our country. A span of 3 days is sufficient to cause such issues, however it resolves fast as well. Dandruff is another problem ,more so if you are using hair oils. So consider discontinuation of oils and using an antifungal shampoo everyday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo at-least for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your problem. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment and to rule out any other skin condition. Hope it helps you.
You have multiple skin complaints and online consultaions have limitations. It is better to see a dermatologist in person.
Avoid Self Medications.