RA Factor(mexate 15,fol5)
What kind of Doctor is advisable to consult- a general orthopedician or any specilist consultation is required? I have been suggested to consult a Rheumatologist... please let me know. Also, for such patients is it okay to take Steroids?
78 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. K S Venkatesh
Orthopedist 25 yrs exp Bangalore
Please consult a Rheumatologist only. They will guide you about steroid use.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.