RA Factor Increased

My father had bodyache for many a day... So we consulted an general physician... He gave us many tests... All were normal except the RA factor... Its 190. Second time it was 265.. What should we do,?? We. Re now consulting a new orthopedist... He has given more tests...
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prashant Parate
Orthopedic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Nagpur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Which tests have been advised? you need ANA, anti CCP antibodies, CBC, ESR, please send the reports.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?