Quit Smoking

I used to smoke and quit few month back, I heard after quoting also you have chance for lung cancer, so as a precaution what should I do, shall I do a lung x ray or city scan if so where I can consult.
views-icons 91 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Quit Smoking

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hey,cigarette contains tar which alter regulatory mechanism in genetic system causing lung cancer ,it also lead to chronic bronchitis in older age , dont worry if you don't have any symptoms, quit smoking now atleast ,consult pulmonologist or general physician furthe details ,
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?