Quick fall
It is really stressful when I think of this. I like having sex But I m unable to hold it for long. I get discharged within a min. Max 10/15 strokes. Its really frustrating. I need some really serious help. Ayurveda is preferred by me as I don't wanna go the modern way.

Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...