Quick dischrge during sex

Sir I have a problem facing during inercaurse ..penis errection not properly.sometime full errect and after errect it will down quickly before put inside vagina..and also quick discharger during sex. I m unmarried yet. Now I fear of any serious problem and not want marry now. Suggest me how would I take medicine or treatment for. Thank you.

Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options.... Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...