Query on psychotropic drugs
What are psychotropic drugs? Was reading an article on Aryan Khan case, it said that the use of psychotropic drugs is prohibited? Drugs like Tramadol were brought under the purview of the law. So do the antidepressants fall under the category as well ? I am on mirtaz currently. I was on clobazam and clonazapam ealier. I'm being treated by a psychiatrist. I hope there's nothing to worry about the drugs as long as I'm prescribed the same? Right.??

No don't worry, it won't come under this category
Antidepressants do not fall under the category of illicit psychotropics. Don't worry