Query on gall stones
My cholesterol levels are normal ,also hv attached my LFT. I just want to know if I can have gall stones. How long does it tak for gall stones to form.my usg was done in dec 2019, normal report was thr. No stone and all was seen.I m suffering from gastritis.plz clear my doubt.

Dear, According to your blood reports and USG report, your in perfect health condition and I want you to relax, not to panic. However, your little overweight for your age. Overweight may lead to multiple diseases in human body such as obesity, diabetes, Gall stones, heart diseases etc. Try to reduce your body weight .
Don't panic. Make online consultation with doctor for health counseling.
kindly reduce your weight and do healthy lifestyle changes and good food habits.  Take care.
If it's of longer duration, then go for upper GI endoscopy...
can take tablet Pan 40 mg daily before breakfast for 21 days, if not allergic to pantoprazole
avoid spicy and oily foods