Queries...
I have done HSG test recently and the report is absolutely normal...there is no blockage n shape n size of uterus is normal...As I am planning for IVF so there r some queries they r(1)what is the success rate ? (2) Is there any chances to have twins? (3)what is the main factor that doctor see to have successful ivf?

Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Patna

In otherwise healthy female,success rate of ivf is 40 % .but in majority of cases success rate is 20 - 35%. Yes, in ivf there are chances of multiple pregnancies. There are many factors resposible for successful pregnancy but the basic is females must be ovulating and uterus should be normal.