Pyogenic granuloma scalp
Hi, i have a pyogenic granuloma in my scalp. Please see the picture. 1). Is it any harmful if i let it be like this? 2) is this any type of cancer? 3) plz suggest me any treatment which i will do by myself because i dont have guts to go for any surgery thing, i am afraid.

Hi, The pyogenic granuloma is a relatively common, tumorlike, exuberant tissue response to localized irritation or trauma. The name pyogenic granuloma is a misnomer since the condition is not associated with pus and does not represent a granuloma histologically.  The treatment of choice is conservative surgical excision. Pyogenic granuloma occasionally recurs, and a reexcision is necessary. The prognosis is excellent, and the lesion usually does not recur unless inadequately removed.