Puss from armpits

I am getting white pus from armpits pits from past 2 years, I consulted 3 doc's they said there is no treatment for it, it's swelling like a ball and getting pain, unable to move hand freely, suggest me a doctor to consult with or else even suggest me specialisation of doctors for consulting...
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

It's looking like hiradenitis suppurativa..please send photos for better diagnosis and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?