Pus filled pimples

I usually get boils when I eat chicken,oily food,milk products and sweets. It's becoming worse , I'm getting very large ones (multiple puss filled side by side) . Please suggest some tablets . I used minoz OD tablet in the past when a dermatologist suggested. Plz suggest some cheaper medicines.
views-icons 44 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pus filled pimples

doctor profile image
This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use OTC anti-allergic medications till then.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?