About products
Hi As you say sebamed product are expensive. can you say me the product which are not expensive and as good and safe as sebamed product .I need cleansing ,toning moisturizing for face and good sunscreen as my face is sensitive and oily .And good moisturizer for body and hair shampoo. As my past question was answered by Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal.I want my answer by same Dr. Hope I am geeting my answer by same dr.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear madam, greetings again. As I said, sebamed is safe, and may you find it expensive, there are other products too. Could prescribe the same after a consultation depending on your skin requirements. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal. Excel care hospital. Bangalore. Kindly send in your further queries on private follow up chat.