Pus cell in semen
My wife is suffering from endometriosis. While planning for IUI, my semen analysis shows 20-25 pus cell and also I have some burning in urine with 2-3 pus in urine analysis. So I tested for semen culture & result show enterococcus faecalis moderate growth (result attached). My question is that 1. can enterococcus faecalis cause endometriosis in my wife. 2. Can we both make relations . 3. Is iui possible in this condition. 4. How to get rid of this 5. Any safe ayurvedic treatment 6. Can my wife also have enterococcus faecalis

Do not worry start proper Ayurveda medicine.. Without any side effects.. But side by side allopathic medicine also needed...
for further information consult me privately
Get treated for pus cells before anything
please consult a urologist