Pus and odor in Urine

2 yrs back I had infection there is strong odor from vagina don't know from discharge or urine , its too strong that within just 2-3 hours panty started smelling that smell visible to others as well. took treatment from guynacologists, one general doctor. that time it got cured but I am experiencing same now. few days back I did diabetic test and found pus in my urine. kindly suggest.

Dr. Parag Patil
Obstetrician 23 yrs exp Thane

A low lying placenta in early pregnancy is quite common. Those who have placenta near the cervical internal os, i.e. moth of the uterus, have a chance of bleeding from vagina. This can happen at sex, strenuous activity, esp lifting weighted objects, straining at stools, etc You need to be on guard and look for vaginal bleeding. If it occurs you should visit the gynecologist and get treated. AS the pregnancy advances the placenta generally moves up and at 9 months it may not lie near the internal os. But these things may not happen in some and these patients who have a low lying placenta after 20 weeks are termed Placenta previa and if it remains low tlll 9 months, it may cause some difficulty, like bleeding, esp before and after delivery.
Dr. Shubhada Jathar
Gynecologist 46 yrs exp Pune
You have not stated whether Blood sugar was high, If it is high , you need to control it along with control of infection. If it is vaginal and urinary infection , both need to be treated.