Vaginal and Pennis bad odor
Hi, In my pennies white layer is forming and very bad odor but no itching. My wife vaginal also bad odor, this situation from last one year, except bad odor no other issues. Please suggest to whom (specialist) I have to meet.

do a urine test n layer examinatiom also send pic private for assessment and guidance
This seems to be Infection. You need to consult me online
consult me online
You have fungal infection u can consult me.Send photo also of affected area
Hi Don't worry your query can be resolved Take proper consult
share picks of penis layer on private chat will guide u online chat now
Need to be evaluated
Contact me