Pus acne on face
Hi i am the one who posted query about pus acne on face. most of doc inquired about my menstuaral cycle. it's not proper. earlier i used to get normal cycle but from past few months i get cycle only for two days. sometimes it's normal sometimes it's for two days and i have pus acne from feb 2015. i took chemical peel then my skin was fine now from past20 days this pus acne appeared again. i don't know root cause problem

Dr. Sanjeev Gulati

You are likely to have a Hormonal reason for your Acne. Get a few blood tests done. Get evaluated by a good Dermatologist in Delhi NCR.
Ultrasound of lower abdomen might be necessary.
Take a Clinic Consultation for long-term results..for Acne..