Pulse rate high
My daughter 11.8yrs old on 25mg eltroxin weight 70.6kg, height 162cm, her pulse rate is mostly high whole day above 99 to 106 Today it was 118 and fluctuated between 100 then again 106 then again before sleeping 114, no other symptoms What could be the reason. What measures to take

It is because thyroid u need to consult with your prescribed doctor and discuss with doctor. U can take homoepathy medicine also been homoepathy medicine provide natural treatment. Age of your child is too young I would like to suggest you I must go for homoepathy treatment because allopathy medicine make dependency of medicine

Your daughter is on thyroid medication so, please check her Vit B12 and Vit D levels as well. I have found in many cases that due to deficiencies of above 2 vitamins pulse rate fluctuates.
Take care
You can consult online after getting tests done.
Your daughter’s weight is more than what it should be that could be one reason for her increased heart rate, other possibility could be she does not take enough water and is always dehydrated which also cause a slight increase in heart rate, third cause could be her thyroid medication, the dose is more than what she requires, as there are no other symptoms heart related problem is less likely.
Kindly meet a good general physician once so that he can examine her pulse, because apart from rate we also need to see the rhythm of the pulse and also we could check her bp, and review her thyroxine dose. Consult a good dietician and physical trainer to help her reduce weight. According to her height her weight should be 50-55 kg.
Is her TSH under control. It can be because of thyroid. First u need to stop checking her pulse do frequently. U r making her anxious that something is wrong with her, this can also increase her pulse. Do check her TSH, n consult online
It is because of thyroid you need consult and take one more medicine.