Pulp pimple in stomach
My child has a pulp pimple in stomach , kindly recommend me some ointment and medicine and rashes type

Is this rash present over face , back too ? Did he have fever recently ?  Provide with clear photos and discuss in details so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Don't worry... child suffering from Atopic dermatitis causing this problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription