cardiologist-icon
Pulmonary Stenosis and Cocaine?
I was diagnosed with pulmonary stenosis as an infant and had my valvuloplasty with no complications and haven't had a heart murmur since I was a child. I was curious as to what drugs (specifically cocaine) would have a high chance of effecting my heart. For example if I were to do a line of cocaine would it effect me differently because of my heart? I want to know all of the associated risks and the chances of these risks actually happening

Cocain can cause heart attack

Does cocaine make you horny One time cocaine use hair test Effects of cocaine on sex