Puberphonia

I am having puberphonia and I was 18 years old boy. I feel that my voice is not yet broken and it still like an childish. I had faced lots of problems with my voice from past 3 years. All my friends are having a low pitch, deeper, masculine voice. But I am still not. I am afraid about my voice and I feel that the voice which I am having will suffer my future. I had consulted three ENT specialist and they r also saying its PUBERPHONIA and they are saying its purely and completely curable by voice therapy. I went to two speech therapist in my area for two weeks each. But I am unable to find any change in my voice and I am practicing daily what therapists told but I am unable to found any changes. After therapy also my voice is like as before. Please help me sir. Please tell me what can I do to get a deeper, masculine, low pitch voice soon.

Harisha N L

Symptomatic voice therapy addresses the identification and elimination of vocally abusive behaviors through facilitating approaches. These techniques facilitate a target or a more optimal vocal response by the patient. Examples include auditory feedback, head positioning, laryngeal massage, and relaxation. Disorders of misuse or abuse benefit from this treatment philosophy...Some cases of muscle tension dysphonia may remain refractory to intense voice therapy. In these cases, the original diagnosis must be reexamined...Consult your ent specialist for fallow up they will help you further.