I am 18 years old boy... My voice is not deepen yet.. And I had consulted the doctors. They said I am having puberphonia... So pls tell me what I want to do now to get low pitch deeper man voice soon ????
133 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You need to consult speech therapist. With your cooperation trained therapist will easily make your voice normal
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?