Ptosysis for left eye
Left eye is little bit smaller when compared to right eye. When consulted doctors before they said it's ptosysis. Recently i visited opthomology she checked and told me that vision is clear and advised me to consult pediatric opthomology in L. V prasad eye hospital. Can I come there and check once for my daughter? This is for my daughter and she is 3yrs 10 months now

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello I am alumni of L.V.Prasad eye institute. You can consult Dr.milind Naik there.he is oculoplastic specialist. You don't need to see paediatric opthalmologist. He will guide you
Dr. Y Siva Kumar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Yes, L V Prasad Eye Institute is among the best in the world. You can visit the hospital and plan your treatment.