Psycological

I love a guy but dont understand he loves me or not? but he said he loves me. He is unpredictable in nature . I know him last 3 yrs and i am trully love him. When ever i ask him for marrige he always said give me time. This kind off answer can not comes so fast

Dr. Naresh Vadlamani
Addiction Psychiatrist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad

Most men would like to Postpone marriage. Once they feel secure about the 'woman/girl' in their life, they start to concentrate on better jobs or better model. When they say they love, it could mean they ate ready to get physical, when a woman say they love, it means marriage. One way to make sure is, tell him that you understand and give him time to settle in life and say you would marry only when 26. Till then try to get comfortable with his family members, friends or other social circle. In this way you will understand the person 360 degrees. In the meantime also concentrate on your career. If everything works out well, then your and your friends life would be fine.