Psychological problem

Hi, I am a just college passout girl having very good job in hand and everything going well in life. But since long time, I am not feeling happy even though no reason. I always feel some sad stuff inside me. My mind always having some thoughts running inside 24*7. I don't know what should I do to get rid of this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Psychological problem

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Are u not happy in doing what u r doing? ??!!!
Is ur passion and profession are not complimentary to each other.?!!!
Or Do u feel that nobody likes me the way they like others! !!
If one of the above answer is YES  I would suggest  you to consult  psychological  Counselling ur city and hv a clarity about you and your life with their guidance.
Dr. Vikas Khanna Delhi | Hypnotherapist
Hi! You should not struggle in getting rid of it as that will only add momentum to it. Take it as a patch, this too will pass. Remember when we put a imaginary mental state (happiness, success) in front of us to be pursued , it brings a downer Thoughts are uninterrupted , without a pause for everyone, and you cannot control them, doo not try to control them as you would be doing it only with the help off thought, which would only aggravate the problem http://innerandouterhappiness.blogspot.in/ may read this short write-up
sit back and let this fade away on its own....life is a series of ups and downs......you cannot evade one and choose other!