I have a feeling my mother is suffering from Borderline personality disorder. Looks like there are psychologists that specialize in different fields. How do I search for a suitable doctor who would be able to diagnose this correctly and help her cope with it?
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D. S. Poonia
Psychiatrist 5 yrs exp Jaipur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹1000 for 24 hrs

Hi, for this you can visit any psychiatrist nearby you. Some time we will make a mistake specially diagnosing one. Is this diagnosis was made by psychiatrist or by yourself. If you think that because of your mother's behaviour there is dysfunction in her or others life then it may be due to some personality issue or might be due to some other problems. It's prudent to get evaluated first by psychiatrist and then manage accordingly. Best wishes.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.