Psychological
I have a feeling my mother is suffering from Borderline personality disorder. Looks like there are psychologists that specialize in different fields. How do I search for a suitable doctor who would be able to diagnose this correctly and help her cope with it?

Dr. D. S. Poonia
Psychiatrist 5 yrs exp Jaipur

Hi, for this you can visit any psychiatrist nearby you. Some time we will make a mistake specially diagnosing one. Is this diagnosis was made by psychiatrist or by yourself. If you think that because of your mother's behaviour there is dysfunction in her or others life then it may be due to some personality issue or might be due to some other problems. It's prudent to get evaluated first by psychiatrist and then manage accordingly. Best wishes.