Psychological disorsers

Hello Doc, I want to ask if the itching is a one symptom of stress or depression or psychological disorders ? Since the past 3 months i always felt quite severe itching in the feet and hands . there are no signs of rash or discoloration in the area. it's just that I feel very itchy especially when I feel sad or disappointed. I was not taking any medication or giving medication of any kind in the area. I have not consulted with a doctor as well

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello, good that u hv found yourself that it is psychological. Sometime it may be due to some trigger according to your mood. Please do consult a counsellor in your local area. You will definitely come out of it once you find the root cause . Take care.

Hello.. Well I don't think it's a symptom of depression...it just seems psychological...I think you need to consult a physician first and rule out all other causes for it then you may have to consult a psychiatrist and get yourself evaluated....i don't thibk you need to worry...thank you