Psychological problem

I'm having serious symptoms related to a mental disorder.I'm having Migraine attacks.Anxiety attacks.Panic attacks. Serious Suicidal tendencies. Aggressive behavior.Extreme mood swings.I'm depressed.I'm feeling worthless.I've lost will to live.I'm not getting pleasure in anything Or satisfaction.I feel Guilt, regret.
views-icons 132 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Psychological problem

Dr. Shwetank Bansal Delhi | Psychiatrist
Sorry for the trouble you're facing. These are humongous issues..too hard for anyone to face alone. I suggest that you get in touch with a psychiatrist at the earliest, for a comprehensive assessment followed by psychological and pharmacological management of these issues. Remember that the many issues you describe, in the majority of people, have a common root, which, once addressed tends to significantly improve overall quality of life and outlook towards the future. Take care. Please feel free to contact me for help on Practo, or otherwise.

Dr. Shwetank Bansal
Better Me- Mental Health Services,
Patel Nagar,  New Delhi - 110008