Psychological and physica
I am a very scared person to tell docter what problem I have. I know very well a docter will heal me. But I do not have guts to visit docter. I have pychological problems also. I know I am deteriorating . but I do not what to know what desease I have..
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi there, As u said u have not yet figured out wat exactly is ur problem. And i presume u want to get rid of that 'something'. The best at this point will to just ally wid someone ( doctor or psychiatrist or clinical psychologist or a mental health expert) wid whom u can atleast figure out wat ur foe is or wat r its boundaries. As the saying goes " keep ur friends close but ur enemies even closer " ; so we got to figure out dat first . Then it will b all upto u whether u find dat something manageable on ur own or u need some professional help or more......u can always take a call on dat ur self. . Only thing i can make out from the above problem is that its troubling u and causing anxiety it needs attention. Hope this helps u ...but feel free to consult further. Take care. Best of luck
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.