I am a student and I think I have some issues with feeling.sometimes I feel too much and some times I'm as hard as a rock.It was not a problem before.Used to think I can control my feelings the way I want.Now that I'm actually interacting with people which may be I never did I'm seeing that I'm not normal in my ways.I don't want to be perfect but I need to discuss these issues as I feel like I have a problem.I have some personal issues too which I am not feeling like opening up here. I can just say I don't feel guilty after doing something clearly wrong and it haunts me that I did that.but at that point I do it anyway.I'm
views-icons 51 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
You should get your personality tested by a psychologist. Your problem is related to some personality issues. After assessments counselling will surely help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?