Psychiatric Diagnosis
Is there any psychiatrist in India, specialising in Gender Dysphoria, who conducts sessions online? The person cannot travel extensively for each session and if the diagnosis can be made over the internet, it would help a lot.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I think if you can visit a Psychiatrist and get diagnosed and later you can take up online Counselling from any part of the world..
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Clinical Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, I/m not aware of any psychiatrist who provides online treatment. i would suggest if possible do take the client to the psyhihatrist. I will defintely try and find someone who provides online counselling. thanks and take care.