Psoriasiss

Please advice where I can get the best treatment for psoriasis, As I know thr is no permanent Cure but at least long-term relief , I searched in Google that biocon invented a permanent medicine, pls Help me. Thanks and regards rajendra

Doctor Answers (1) on Psoriasiss

Psoriasis is a immune system mediated skin disease which can be brought into remission by certain medications and life style changes. Now its believed to be a multi system disorder involving joints, hearts and kidneys as well. A proper assessment to determine the severity of psoriasis is needed.
Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. Kindly see a dermatologist for a treatment plan.
There have been newer medications that can drastically improve the outcome of psoriasis called monoclonal antibodies. Discuss the same with your dermatologist.