Psoriasis suffering

Hi my name is Ravi and I m suffering form psoriasis from last almost 15 years I take lot of medicine but not be able to clear the same Kindly inform me is psoriasis has any proper and permanent treatment Ravi Singh

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Yes if you have tried everything then there are biological Give long remission
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. Any skin condition leaves one feel sick. Don't worry. Psoriasis is a condition which can be well controlled by Ayurveda System of medicines. You can approach Podar Ayurveda College Hospital in Mumbai for a treatment called Virechana / Vaman Karma as necessary followed by Takradhara for 10 days to 14 days depending upon the chronicity. not only the disease symptoms reduce but also the immunity of the body increases by these said procedures. These treatments are to be repated as per your condition for 4 or 5 times. The frequency of flare up drastically reduces and you can physically and psychologically feel better.
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Unfortunately Ravi psoriasis has no permanent treatment. But it definitely can get controlled. I completely understand your desperation. What I can add is that treatment for psoriasis tends to fail (not show a + response) when factors like weight, stress , late nights and bad eating/sleeping habits are present. So my question is how is your current lifestyle? Do you eat well sleep well and exercise? If the answer to any is no then treatments can fail to show results. So be a little patient, modify your lifestyle and be very very optimistic. All is not lost with psoriasis. It is a stressful situation but you will have to figure out on how to reduce your stress. Plus, second opinions do not harm... but remember multiple / simultaneously opinions from dermatologists will only create confusion. So stick to one. You should benefit.
Dr. Ganesh Avhad
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Surely no permanent treatment but with the latest biologicals ( a form of advanced treatment n drugs) you can surely and 100% control the disease. Take care.