Psoriasis treatment

I am having psoriasis from past 1 year (10% body covered only palm and legs), I am already using allopathic treatment (ointment gels) which makes reduced to 1% but whenever I leave application of ointment it rapidly grows again. In alopath it can only be controlled!.Which treatment I should go for HOMOPATH or ALOPATH??

Dr. Ruchita Chandra
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Psoriasis patients experienced significant improvement in their quality of life and reduction in their psoriasis symptoms with Homeopathy without any kind of side-effects. In Psoriasis, our immunity needs to be strengthened from within. Homeopathy treats the individual as a whole and not only the symptoms. The environment, the person’s temperament and the presenting symptoms are all considered before prescribing the ‘remedy’ to the patient. Thus, no two people with psoriasis might have the exact same remedy. As Homeopathy works on the principle ‘Like treats like’. Dr. Ruchita Chandra, a trained renowned homeopath from Mumbai, well known for treating those cases which have been incurable, and has successfully treated several patients of Psoriasis.
Dr. Aditi Bhatnagar
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Gurgaon
Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease. Also it increases with stress in your life. I am a Lifestyle Management consultant as well...I can help you with easy to do arrangements along with Homoeopathy which will help in curing the disease
Dr. Nikhita Palkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Psoriasis is a skin complaint which is caused due to stress either conscious or subconscious. Normally skin is in a continuous shedding process whereby old cells degenerate and new cells are formed rapidly, oblivious to the human eye. Now in psoriasis the underlying new cells rapidly grow even before the old cells of the upper layer haven't yet completely fallen off. This causes symptoms like tremendous itching which results in bleeding or oozing of a discharge from the affected part. Homoeopathic treatment has good results in psoriasis universally.As in homoeopathy what we actually do is analyse your complete physical and mental make up.Evaluate your stresses and your life situation and thereby assess the treatment constitutionally by thorough and detailed case taking. As far as superficial applications go....they do not eradicate the complaint totally as the cause is deep seated so it needs internal medicine.Local applications are a short gap arrangement. So a complete and thorough Homoeopathic treatment will help you in the long run.But it may a considerable amount of time...so be patient. Regards.
Dr. Hemesh Thakur
Homeopath 24 yrs exp Delhi
Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease which requires proper case taking to find appropriate constitutional homeopathic treatment. Internal medications based on proper history would be highly effective in this problem. It takes time to treat this problem. Thanks