Psoriasis &scalp Psoriasi
Hi i am suffering from psoriaisi from 7months both on skin and scalp. I have been using ayurvedic medicines, but situation is getting worse. psoriasis is spreading very fast on skin and scalp. I am staying in Kukatpally Hyderabad. Please advice medicens which will act immediately andstop its growth and cure it. Thank you very much in advance Mohan

Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Cosmetologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi its seborrhoic dermatitis scalp. Start KZ lotion for your head every alternate day for 6 weeks. Dont apply any shampoo. For skinlesions we have to examine and confirm . apply moisturisers to prevent dryness and itching.
See Dermatologist or you can contact oasis health care
avoid excessive oiling on scalp ,Reduce stress level as its a pshyco somatic condition,stress will flare up