Psoriasis
On my head scalp I'm having it and its like dandruff it iches a lot and due to constant scratching it sometimes becomes red and I've not consulted a doctor please suggest me what to do

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

You need to meet a good Dermatologist to have a proper diagnosis. Can it be psoriasis or something else? Once the diagnosis is ascertained, proper treatment can be initiated. If it's eczema, an attempt to find the triggers has to be made or else it keeps recurring. Don't lose hope and the problem can be cured for sure. Hope it helps.