Psoriasis-

Hello Doctor, I am suffering from Psoriasis since last 1 year. I was undergoing the homeopathy treatment but due to some reasons that treatment got discontinued. The condition has gone worse now. It has spread in my head scalp. What are your timings throughout the week and what are the consultation charges? Also could you please let me know what would be the cost of the dosage of the medicines per month ? Thanks, Aabhas

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi Aabhas Psoriasis is a immune system mediated skin disease which can be brought into remission by certain medications and life style changes. Now its believed to be a multi system disorder involving joints, hearts and kidneys as well. A proper assessment to determine the severity of psoriasis should be made. Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. The cost of treatment varies but its within reach for almost all the patients. Meet a good Dermatologist near you. Best Regards​​ ​Dr MK Agarwala
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. Psoriasis is also a psychosomatic disorder. There are effective ways to regulate it and also to improve immunity. You can approach a nearby Ayurveda centre like Bhartiya Vidyapeeth or Tilak University for further needful.
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Dear Aabhas Psoriasis is a chronic inflammatory disease which may spread to other areas in absence of effective and regular treatment. In era of this modern medicine, lot of options of treatment are available for treatment of psoriasis. Depending on severity of psoriasis, age of onset, other co morbidities suitable treatment is chosen for you. You may contact on private chat for further details with me. Dr Vijay Adhe Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic