Psoriasis at my nails

Last 4 years we are suffering with psoriasis at my nails and head and at my panis is cverd 50% my head anr 4 finger in hand and 4 finger in leg

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Have you visited a dermatologist ? Please do. Psoriasis treatment takes a while . Although you cannot cure it you can COMPLETELY TREAT IT, but only if you visit a dermatologist regularly. Do not get frustrated. There are many treatments(oral and topical)available which will require a prescription. Thus the need to start seeing a dermatologist.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi. Psoriasis is a immune system mediated skin disease which can be brought into remission by certain medications and life style changes. Now its believed to be a multi system disorder involving joints, hearts and kidneys as well. A proper assessment to determine the severity of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis is needed. Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. Kindly see a dermatologist for a treatment plan.  Best Regards ​​ ​Dr MK Agarwala MBBS, MD (CMC Vellore) ​New Delhi​