Prp treatment

I wanted to know do I need to go with any medication after prp session like minoxydil? I have read that these medications have many side effects like impotency and all. Is that all true and does prp treatment come with medications also after the sessions,or just the prp session is enough for hair regrowth?

Doctor Answers (1) on Prp treatment

Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
PRP treatment are a way to rejuvenate the existing hair follicles which may be dormant or going into miniature mode. But the back bone of all male pattern hair loss treatment is Minoxidil.  This medicine does not cause any sexual side effects.  Please read in reliable website like the US Federal Drug Agency site. Minoxidil is the only USFDA approved medicines for male hair loss. Plan on Prp only after you decide whether you want to start Minoxidil.

You may be confused with another medicine called Finasteride which has these side effects. Please check with your dermatologist before starting medicines
Dr Rasya Dixit