PRP Treatment
I had 2 PRP sessions before lockdown and the results were good. I was able to see a noticeable difference. I was scheduled for 3rd but it never happened. After that I was not able to take care of my hair and started loosing my hair again. Should I again go for PRP again from the start?

Health Tips For Control Of Hair Fall Hair fall is experienced by most individuals in their lifetime . Most of the time hair fall goes unnoticed if the density of hair is good . Patients experience the hair fall though they are taking good diet and infact water in take is normal and even if they dont have any significant systemic disease. Hair Fall May expose some areas of your scalp , try to change combing pattern and dont tie your hair very tight . Anti hair fall shampoos and serums may be applied after consultation with the dermatologist Hair fall or loss is a multifactorial problem where hereditary along with environmental factors and diet play an important role . Iron deficiency along with essential things like biotin , vitamin A along with other nutrients have a major role to play . Serums , tablets along with specified shampoos and conditioners can also help . Most of the time , this loss is progressive and may take 4-6 months to respond to treatment.Sooner the treatment is started better are the results . Though it's important to understand that some alopecia problems may not respond to best of the treatment modalities .So it's important to consult a good dermatologist on time . www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com Dr.Suruchi Puri has done her thesis and research on medicine for hair loss at MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE & LNJP HOSPITAL , Delhi @2001-2003. You can watch the you tube video on the same . All these treatment definitely need maintenance sessions along with local lotions application under the supervision of dermatologist. Patients need multiple sessions for better outcome along with medical analysis .One can take biotin tablets along with Vitamin A rich diet and lots of red wine grapes with seeds . Prp definitely has promising results for both the patients and family members and is a good way to treat hair loss , grow vellus hair and stop hair fall and increase hair density without any surgical complications and problems You tube link : —————-https://www.youtube.com/channel/ucveydupnxffjymsk_9ikg1w————-
Yes, you can visit my clinic in Delhi for PRP treatment.