Prp not working
I have done two prp sessions. However, my hair fall is not controller. It looked worst. How long it would take prp to control hair fall and regrowth ?

Greetings The duration of Hair cycle is 3 months...and there are 3 phases of hair growth.... Active phase.. Transition phase and resting phase ..During any type of treatment given for hair growth... The old hair in resting phase fall down in large quantities because new hair start growing pushing out this old hair... That's why you see lot of hair fall after the initiation of treatment.... PRP is good.. You need 3 or 4 sittings a month apart.... For good results along with medications.... PRP alone is not enough...
4 weeks.. For detailed information do direct online consultation by sending photos