Prostate and kindney ston

I am having kidney stones of 5*5*7 mm in u pipe and my doctor said I have prostate also. Can any one tell how prostate can be cure ,how long it will take by medicine and what to eat or not to eat.is it common?. And what are the chances that kidney stone will be dissolve by medicine only.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Nashik

Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurved, though stone size is bit large still can be expelled if thigs work better, u may feel pain (dull-sever) n bleeding too whenever it moves.. otherwise surgical option available.. U can offer just 1-2 week for Ayurved for the same consult at AYURVEDIC college Hospital in ur city. Ur another concern is about food, Its not about ur current stone its about ur metabolism with may again allow to form stone... s So how many time u'll choose surgical option Take care