Prolonged periods
I have my periods since 3.2.16. I have taken trapic 500 & regrstrone but still it is continuing. How can I overcome this?
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. It's been a long time now. Cannot say anything without examining you. I would suggest you contact a gynaecologist in person and also get a USG abdomen and pelvis specifically mentioned with the endometrial thickness. Kindly don't delay it further do it ASAP. Also delaying it will cause you to lose blood and making you weak and anemic. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?